Friday 23 April 2010

Running for Election

Don't we all have occasion to see a photgraph of ourselves and think "Oh no....look at that lardy bloke". I do anyway. Not that we should ALL think that way. But for someone who preaches careful eating and exercise to my teenage son, as you can see, I don't practice what I preach!

However, with thanks to Ian Percy, who runs each weekend with me, here's someone genuinely running for office, with my LibDem rosette. Ian and I take a 7 mile run, from Houghton, across the meadow to Hemingford Abbotts, then Hemingford Grey, back into St Ives over the town bridge, and back to Houghton down the Thicket.

Two weeks of canvassing to go, and I am gradually getting through the piles of work needed, with lots more doors to knock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment