Monday 10 May 2010

10th May 2010


Back to work after the campaign. Tiredness has kicked in, the adrenalin has died down, and having got home tonight, for the first Lib Dem group since the election I forgot my agenda!

I have had lots of really nice messages, which include the following:-

"Well, I looked at your blog. I'm surprised you had time to do it while you were electioneering. The pictures convey the excitement and industry of the campaign. All you are left with now is the work that lies ahead."

"Congratulations on being elected as Councillor for the Huntingdon East Ward, your welcome pack is on its way to you."

"I have just looked on the Huntingdon District Council website and I see you got elected"

"WELL DONE YOU!!!"

"Many congratulations Councillor Greenall, just seen the election results on the web - well done!"
Very encouraging. I am beginning to realise the enormity of the task ahead, but I am certainly looking forward to it. Meanwhile the picture at the top shows that I won't be claiming for a handyman on my expenses :-)

Ste



No comments:

Post a Comment