Saturday 15 May 2010

Huntingdon Town Council by-election


Hardly seems like we have drawn breath since the General Election, and yet we're off to the polls again. There are two seats up for grabs on Huntingdon Town Council, and we in the Lib Dems have two excellent candidates, in Debbie Scales and Kevin Sumner. Both Debbie and Kevin put in many a worthwhile shift campaigning for me in the District Council elections and Martin Land in the General Election. They are fantastic candidates, and I wholeheartedly commend them to you. I have scanned our latest leaflet, Focus, which tells you more about Debbie and Kevin's backgrounds.

Like myself, Debbie and Kevin live in the ward, and I am delighted to be able to help their campaigns by delivering leaflets. Part of my pledge to the constituents of Huntingdon East was to keep in touch, and to help in this aim, I shall be keeping this blog page as up to date as I can, as well as my Facebook page, which you are very welcome to join. The latest leaflet contains my e-mail address and phone number, and the same applies to Debbie and Kevin.




No comments:

Post a Comment