Thursday 6 May 2010

Election day #3

Well first of all two questions.

Are any other Hunts DC candidates carrying out "telling" work (6 hours so far, 5 more to come) AND updating a blog and Facebook?

Who are the additional followers that I have acquired just today? Oh, I just looked....cheers people. Thanks for keeping an eye on me :-)

Brilliant news, and it gives me the impetus to work even harder. I have a few more pictures.


This was the polling station at 3.15; rare to have a queue at this time, but it has been quite busy, and the cinder toffee from the Retro Sweet Shop has been going down a storm.


And what better a way to spend a short break from the hustings than a nice pint, on this occasion at the King of the Belgians. Thanks to Damo for the pint and taking the picture.


Meanwhile, back at the Committee Rooms, the results from the telling are being compiled into the LibDem election systems. I wonder what it is telling us.

For now, Ste signing off at 4.15 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment